This Skylights Backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather. The original artistic Backpack pattern by Triboca Arts was created from photos of an old concrete bridge over Gaviota Creek. Its railings are like a row of skylights when you are under the bridge shooting up through them to the sky. We transformed our original photos into an element of style only available from Triboca Arts.
Skylights Backpack Details
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Our Skylights Backpack has a large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Skylights Backpack all original artwork will be printed on your Triboca Arts creative Backpack especially for you as soon as you place an order. Triboca Arts does not pre-print products and store them in a warehouse, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Printing on your Skylights Backpack when ordered instead of in bulk eliminates overproduction and simplifies logistics, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!